My stripes can mean anything you want. You see in me and others what you want to see. Here is what my stripes really mean. Each color of my coat represents all of the worlds Faiths, Politics, Organizations , Races, Kindred's, and Languages. Please come together in the name of Peace. Stop fighting one another, and start working together for a better world for every one. Notice the Olive Branches, the olive branch has long been a symbol of peace. It's hard to talk about peace if you have a weapon in one hand and an olive branch in the other. The circles represent unity.
"Beware of prejudice; light is good in whatsoever lamp it is burning. A rose is beautiful in whatsoever garden it may bloom. A star has the same radiance whether it shines in the east or in the west."
R.Z was born into a family that was too large and his parents couldn't take care of him. His mom was ill and they felt it was best for all concerned to give him up for adoption. They found two white horses that were very good parents. Even though he had black and white stripes he was still welcomed into their home as one of their own. All of the white horses relatives and friends gathered around and welcomed him as well. R.Z. didn't look like the other family members and he began notice differences. When he found out that he was adopted suddenly everything made sense. He began a never ending search for what he referred to as my kind. He tried running with the white horses and it wasn't a good fit. Then he tried running with the black stallions but it just didn't feel right They were good horses too. Still The group didn't quite fit him. He tried running with the Clydesdale , the Moose, The Eagles. Forget about the Lions: He was afraid of them because he was taught they were evil, mean, and worst of all, they are Meat eaters. So R.Z. avoided them all together because of what he was taught. He often felt alone and not sure where he belonged in society. I'll let R.Z. tell you the story in his own words.
I tried running with the white horses but all they saw were my black stripes.
Then I tried running with the black horses but all they saw were my white Stripes. I was alone and not sure of where I fit in.
Then one day I found a friend who had seen my type before. My friend said follow me and you will never be alone, hang out with us until you are comfortable with who you are. My friend led me to good water and shared his food with me.
I found others just like him; I discovered that I was not a Horse at all. I am a Zebra!. I found a place where I fit in, They loved me until I learned to love myself. I found my birth family and herd.
Now I can go anywhere I want with confidence because I know where my heard hangs out, if I want company. While on my travels I journeyed far and wide. I made friends with all the other people I used to fear. We know that all poodles are dogs but not all dogs are poodles. Unlearn fear of you brother and accept the fact that all people are like you. We all have feelings thoughts, beliefs, friends and family that we love and care about. If I hurt someone, I hurt everyone that cares about them.
One day I saw two kids fighting, I don't like it when people fight. So I approached the children and said if you two will stop fighting I will let you slide down my back. We can play games and work together to build a club house if you want to. The kids agreed and when they started playing and they started to have fun. Other people seeing the fun joined in. Soon they were joined by all races, kindred’s and tongues. R.Z. had never been so happy in all of his life. All of R.Z.s friends made an Impression on Him, and he made an impression on them. Then suddenly, without warning my white stripes went away. Everybody’s Jaws dropped and their eyes opened wide at the amazing change that had taken place. My stripes had turned to every color in the in a rainbow. When we are happy other people can see your joy. When you are truly happy no one can take that from you without your permission.
Now Rainbow Zebra has a herd Rainbow Zebras Some are visible but most are anonymous and live among you in plain sight. To See the herd Click my picture.
Rainbow Zebra Concepts of Service
· We are all born free and equal. Therefore we ought to always recognize the individual’s human rights. If we violate the rights of the individual we violate the rights of the group as a whole. This we cannot do. We ought to reach out to individuals and do whatever we can to insure their human rights are secure. When when we stand up for one the group remains free.
Men and women have the right to live their lives and raise their children in dignity, free from hunger, and from the fear of violence. We are a democratic and participatory society: Our direction is based on the will of the people. In order to best assure these rights, each individual has the right to voice their concerns and are also guaranteed the right to be heard.
· No individual can be denied the opportunity to be a part of R.Z. development. The equal rights and opportunities of women, men and children must be assured. R.Z. is all inclusive which means all are welcome in our group no one can be denied membership for any reason.
· We ought to remain loyal, to the individual’s human rights.
· Human beings must respect one another, in all of the diversity in culture, beliefs, and language, differences within and between societies should be neither feared nor repressed, but cherished as a precious asset of humanity. A culture of peace, and dialogue among all civilizations should be actively promoted. We ought to seek first to understand and to learn about those we perceive different from ourselves. We work to build bridges of understanding between one another.
· We follow the learning of Abraham Lincoln in this statement. “We must not be enemies but friends. Though passions may be strained we must not let it break the bonds of our affection.” Each individual has the right to disagree. No one can be kicked out for any reason we must remain true to this. We respect in the interest of fairness when differences of opinion arise we agree to disagree. We work to build bonds and strong ties to Our families, Friends, Community, State, Country and world. We ought to seek for what we have in common with each other and put aside what our differences may be for the greater good.
· Our mission is to promote community equality through active community involvement. Our primary focus is to raise the quality of life for all people. We firmly believe one person can change the world.
"How do we change the world you may ask?"
The answer is simple one person at a time. We can't be separated by our petty differences any longer.
· "If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting value, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place."(Margret Mead) We should seek to better ourselves and the rest of humanity through all of our efforts.
· My stripes can mean anything you want. You see in me and others what you want to see. Here is what my stripes really mean. Each Color of my coat represents all of the worlds Faiths, Politics, Organizations, Races, Kindred's, and Languages. Please come together in the name of Peace. Stop fighting one another, and start working together for a better world for everyone. We ought to remember the Olive Branches, the olive branch has long been a symbol of peace. It's hard to talk about peace if you have a weapon in one hand and an olive branch in the other. The circles represent unity in all things good.
· "Beware of prejudice; light is good in whatsoever lamp it is burning. A rose is beautiful in whatsoever garden it may bloom. A star has the same radiance whether it shines in the east or in the west." (Bahaullah)
· We ought be able to admit when we are wrong and since we are human we will all make mistakes. Therefore an attitude of forgiveness should be applied for it is through forgiving that we obtain forgiveness. Life is about progress not perfection. There is a sweet spot in the balance of belief, science and logic. We seek after the sweet spots in life. Some old ideas like the earth is flat must be let go. This will allow our society to find new truths and evolve with humanity. A vision that has limits is a limited vision. We must not try to put any organization or individual into a box. We tried this in the beginning and found out we just had to get a bigger box. Since imagination and creativity have no limits neither do we. All we need to do is believe and then act on that belief and what once were dreams and visions through trail and error will become reality. Through this process we will undergo an amazing metamorphic change to become the beautiful creature that nature intended us to be.
These Concepts are our Foundation and it is up to every individual member to insure these concepts are followed.